• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HoneyBunnies and PAH Collaboration

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Today Jill and Ange from HoneyBunnies and myself and Sinead from PAH went to Leicester Animal Aid, Huncote fundraising day.

We set up a nutrition stand and Jill and Ange set up their stall with Tombola and Hook-A-Carrot. They had a lot of takers and hopefully made a decent bit of cash for the rescue!

Sinead brought along her buns Tinkerbell, Jack and Snoop and Dillon and also her most handsome Guinea Pig Peewee (haven't got a pic and not pleased about it lol...he's a stunner!!)

021.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Jack 'N' Snoop
015.jpg

Tinkerbell
017.jpg

Dillon
022.jpg

How old is Dillon, my hubby just commented on him which is unusual;)

He's just over 1 year old. It's quite funny really as he wasn't the most pretty of young buns (sounds so terrible lol), but he just blossomed into a stunner! He's an absolute nutter and races round like anything lol

He's just over 1 year old. It's quite funny really as he wasn't the most pretty of young buns (sounds so terrible lol), but he just blossomed into a stunner! He's an absolute nutter and races round like anything lol

:lol: Well hes certainly turning heads now, really trying to get my hubbys head round getting another bun(male), then hopefully introducing him to Poppy, think she,d love that she as free roam of the house but is soo destructive, hoping a husbun distracts her.:lol::lol::lol:

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Laura, as without her we wouldn't have been there today .
PAH paid for our pitch, donated some prizes, gave us a large sack of pellets, bag of hay and bag of toys for the Honeybunnies..and Laura even bought Ange and I ice creams..with flakes and choccie sauce!:D:D

We raised £146.19 Absolutely brilliant!:D We know where this money will be spent and will update everyone on this in a week or so. Thank you thank you thank you!

All Sinead's animals were lovely and very well behaved. ~Although not a big nethie fan I had a sneaky cuddle with Tinkerbell and could quite easily have stolen her!

I also would like to add we are very lucky in that our local PAH has a manager and staff who obviously care for animals and do their best to promote the right messages to their customers:D

Enjoyed today and looking forward to next year!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Laura, as without her we wouldn't have been there today .
PAH paid for our pitch, donated some prizes, gave us a large sack of pellets, bag of hay and bag of toys for the Honeybunnies..and Laura even bought Ange and I ice creams..with flakes and choccie sauce!:D:D

We raised £146.19 Absolutely brilliant!:D We know where this money will be spent and will update everyone on this in a week or so. Thank you thank you thank you!

All Sinead's animals were lovely and very well behaved. ~Although not a big nethie fan I had a sneaky cuddle with Tinkerbell and could quite easily have stolen her!

I also would like to add we are very lucky in that our local PAH has a manager and staff who obviously care for animals and do their best to promote the right messages to their customers:D

Enjoyed today and looking forward to next year!

Oh excellent!! I'm really pleased you did so well :)
I enjoyed today, thanks to you both for coming along :) xx

Well done Jill, I know you are in desperate need of funds so I am sure this will be well spent

Yes, that's great but can we kidnap her and have her in our local branch instead of the miserable, rude little wench that we've got who doesn't give a stuff about the animals, rescues!! or the customers!!!:shock:, I vote she moves to our local store:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Very good day, it was nice to meet you both and thank you Lucy for the ice cream.

Ange

PS Brodie sends a 'woof' for the treats.

Back