• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

they r driving me crazy!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
for the past 3-4 days nothing has changed in my group, they are fine, until they r outside or food comes out.

food is the worst, when i put a file of hay in...nothing.

when i scatter pellets, peanut hoovers them all up nipping each nose he finds in his way.

when i put a few pellets in four bowls, peanut finishes his first and then stick his head in everyones elses and then nips them if they DARE take a pellet.

so i do the same the next day but give peanut more, so he wont finish too early, they all finish at the same time and i think ive got it sussed when he flips out BECAUSE theres none left and starts chasing domino.

if i give them veggies its the same

:(:(:(:(:(:(

what a little monster he is turning out to be!!!

i guess its still too early to think this will be how it is forever, hes probably just showing hes boss

the only time pearl shows a hint of a nasty side is when food is involved but its all forgotten very quickly.. must just be a buns way

he just wont let anyone else eat anything, hes a nightmare, but the thing is, he does it with jelly when they were pairs, but with 4 its just even worse.

:( i really dont wana seperate them bcus they get on fine, they just need to get over this 'bump'.

he just wont let anyone else eat anything, hes a nightmare, but the thing is, he does it with jelly when they were pairs, but with 4 its just even worse.

:( i really dont wana seperate them bcus they get on fine, they just need to get over this 'bump'.

cant you feed him seperate for a while.. if he really wont share it might be for the best itll save the foursome bond too :)

perservere! scatter the food far and wide so they go in different directions, he can't be everywhere at once! :lol: i have had 7 living together happily, it can be done. x jess

cant you feed him seperate for a while.. if he really wont share it might be for the best itll save the foursome bond too :)

i dont really wana do that because i want them to work through it, i do nudge him back sometimes etc but really they need 2work this out on their own :(

buttonsandthumper: its a good idea but im usuing a canvas puppy pen and its not big enough to do that lol

maybe jelly will have a quiet word with him hun.... i guess its just time that will settle him down :(

Back