• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww - My Precious Bun is dreaming!

After a day of doing naught things like tipping his herbal garden all over the carpet, Gregory was having a well earned sleep....his little eyes were shut and his head was tilting to the side. Unfortunately he opened his eyes as teh flash went off but I still think he looks quite cute!

Gregory004.jpg

Makes a change from the earlier naughtiness of sitting on the back of my sofa (he's definitely a climbing bunny!)!

Gregory001-1.jpg

And also pinching a pizza crust off my plate! Managed to wrestle that out of his mouth to his disgust!

:shock: Awwwww i knew his twin!! A bun called George, i swear hes the spitting image of him!!

So beautiful :love:

Greggory is a gorgeous bunny! I love his spots! :D How old is he? He's definitely bigger than William is at the moment. Has Greggory reached full size or is the 'dwarf' still getting bigger?

Lillian - Yes, I see many Gregory Doppelgangers on here!

April - He is about 20 months now, and I hope he's finished growing! If he keeps sleeping and eating like he does though, maybe he will grow more! O rmaybe he's putting all his growing efforts into his teeth which I have to have burred every 3 weeks!

Update!

As Mum attempts to tidy up after a day living as a slob amidst bunny carnage - Gregory steals Pizza crust again! Then runs away with it! What a bad boy!

Gregory-1.jpg

Then makes up for it with a nose rub with a decidely unglamorous looking Mum!

Gregory010.jpg

Think the devil eyes in the sofa picture were about right for him today!

Anyone else got any pics of bunny naughtiness?

Back