• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish Me Luck

hardybaby

Warren Scout
hi everyone, i have to go on a work placement for one month tomorrow as part of my university course!!! i will prob be home at the weekends. am looking forward to it but only thing holding me back is i dont wanna leave my babies lol my dad is being left to look after them lol and he has been looking after them with me so far so does kinda know what hes doing but u know what men r like!! lol! im guna be worrying about them!!!!!!!!

wish my dad luck lol:bunny::bunny::bunny::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rolleyes:

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh im going to miss you dilan lucy and laurel!!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Good luck and dont worry about your bunnies.Im sure your dad will look after them brilliantly

Good luck with your work placement. I know how you feel about leaving your buns. I am going on holiday soon for 3 weeks I am looking forward to it but on the other hand I really don't want to be away from my 2 buns for that long! :wave:

glaad you all feel the same

:love::love::love:

not much i can do about it lolo cept i will come and see them and i have jusr been and seen them i said i lvoved em loads lol :love:

Back