• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William's "baby album"... just last month!

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
William's first day at home... I "rescued" him from the pet store where he seemed to be well looked after, but in a 4x4 plexiglass box with about 5 other babies :shock: I hate to buy from petstores, but when he looked at me with those eyes and cuddled up to my chin, I knew I had to take him with me! :love:
n602455002_876036_9137.jpg

The ceder bedding that they said he was used to, made William sneeze :?
n602455002_876037_336.jpg

But he just loves to bury his paws and nose into his new bedding :p
n602455002_876038_1589.jpg

n602455002_674130_8144.jpg

We're still working on the litterbox training though :roll:
photo.php

photo.php

One month later, and he's still adorable... but growing bigger every day!!
n602455002_796727_8709.jpg

Aaaawwww. So cute.:love::love::love: Ive just seen where you are in USA. Most of my family live there. Been a few times.:wave::D

He is adorable! They do grow quickly though don't they?! My 'dwarf' lop as advertised in the pet shop is like a small cat now! Again, I now know I should not have bought from a pet shop!

Good luck with the litter training!

He is adorable! They do grow quickly though don't they?! My 'dwarf' lop as advertised in the pet shop is like a small cat now! Again, I now know I should not have bought from a pet shop!

Good luck with the litter training!

:lol:yes, William was advertised as a "mini lop" but the rabbit vet told me he's a French Lop instead! It is difficult to walk in a pet shop... part of me wants to boycot and the other wants to take in all of them!! I wouldn't get a bunny from there again but I'm glad I found this one :love: I'm sure you're glad you found your 'dwarf'!!

Yes, it makes people laugh when I tell them his name! Why did you choose William? Gregory is named after a bakery/Sandwich shop chain here called Greggs - I had a little boy in my class who was obsessed with Greggs' sausage rolls and sang songs about them so I named him Gregory!

Yes, it makes people laugh when I tell them his name! Why did you choose William? Gregory is named after a bakery/Sandwich shop chain here called Greggs - I had a little boy in my class who was obsessed with Greggs' sausage rolls and sang songs about them so I named him Gregory!

I had just watched part of Braveheart and got the name of Edumund the Longshanks stuck in my head! So it somehow inspired me to go with William, short for "Sir William the Lopear" :lol::lol:

That sounds like a perfect couple!! I hope you find her for Gregory

When William finishes recovering from his surgery, I want to do some research about bonding bunnies so I can find one for him!

Yes, surgery is the next step for Greg too! I'm a bit worried about it though - wasn't going to bother but I have now decided I'd like a friend for him so will have to. Will be a rescue bun this time though!

Back