• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier for four

I have just bought a 30inch crate for taking stumpy,it is a bit big for now,but 4 would fit in nicely,got it on ebay for £11,sadly it isnt pink

hmmmm iveactually got a 30'' black dog crate from my cavalier in the workshop.

do u think id be able to get an actual carrier for four or will i have 2 use a crate? i just worry with them swaying about in the car with the metal bars :? especially with four

Isn't there a risk of them chewing it if its fabric? :? I would imagine a similar thing in plastic would be good though.

I cant carry Sorrel and Apache together :( :( will be taxi/bus time for vet trips i think.

I use an Atlas 40 - got it originally for my three but its great for Bungle & Nush as Bungle is conti and Nush is a hefty lump too !

It would fit 4 no prob

Will see if i can find a link...

well none of mine are big, so shud do okay!

i cnt carry them but when i got uni my mum n dad wud be taking them so they can lift them, and if i AM at home i need oneof them to drive me so again i ud have someone to help :D:D

I have both an atlas 20 and an atlas 40 - my 4 buns when bonded could easily fit in the atlas 20. I know two are very ickle but Harry is nearly 4kg so he makes up for it! The 40 is huge and heavy on its own without wheels and you may even struggle to get it into a car because it is very high. If all your buns are vaguely around the 2kg mark I would probably go for the atlas 20. It will be a bit 'cosy' but it's only for a short while and will stop them getting thrown about in the car. Plus the top opening would make it easier to get the right bun out at the vets!

I have both an atlas 20 and an atlas 40 - my 4 buns when bonded could easily fit in the atlas 20. I know two are very ickle but Harry is nearly 4kg so he makes up for it! The 40 is huge and heavy on its own without wheels and you may even struggle to get it into a car because it is very high. If all your buns are vaguely around the 2kg mark I would probably go for the atlas 20. It will be a bit 'cosy' but it's only for a short while and will stop them getting thrown about in the car. Plus the top opening would make it easier to get the right bun out at the vets!

ive got the atlas 20 at the moment, they do all fit but there all proper squished in, no room, it fits three okay but not four.

it would be good if it wasjust a fraction bigger, mum suggested just facing the two carriers to each other when in the car as i have two atm... but i dunno?

I use two carriers to take 4 at a time. I haven't taken more than that down in one go, I make separate trips and tend to stagger the jabs, so I am in a constantly rolling programme. Maks it easier spreading the costs too.:D

:oops: we have a pet stroller/carrier that goes onto a wheeled frame..looks like a weird pushchair thingy..i used to fit all 4 buns in it when bodning but it really holds bertie n willow normally but if i had to take al 4 buns on same day id squish em all in ..and somehow so small a space and fear of verts they never have chewed and dont fight in it either:shock:

got it off ebay a few years back from a uk seller.saldy now i only see usa sellers...and postage is more than the item!

:oops: we have a pet stroller/carrier that goes onto a wheeled frame..looks like a weird pushchair thingy..i used to fit all 4 buns in it when bodning but it really holds bertie n willow normally but if i had to take al 4 buns on same day id squish em all in ..and somehow so small a space and fear of verts they never have chewed and dont fight in it either:shock:

got it off ebay a few years back from a uk seller.saldy now i only see usa sellers...and postage is more than the item!

Ooh I'd love to see which sort you've got... I've got one very similar to this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pet-Stroller_...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
but mines pink :lol:

I don't think I'd fit 4 rabbits in mine though :?

Back