• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do bunnies get jealous??

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
because i think pebbles is!!

since the bonding started pebbles n peanut get on fine, she grooms him and they lay side by side so there friends but the bond is NOTHING compared to the one jelly and domino have striked up.

i deeply believe that they know they re mother and son, they r together 24/7, they always groom each other n domino is always snuggled up to his mom, but have noticed in the past 2 days, pebbles has been a bit quiet, this morning she wedged herself in between jelly n domino, and they both moved!! and then snuggled again, n pebbles looked SO upset!

will she get over this or is she going to stay upset? we all know how devoted she is to domino

its prob cus its all so new hun.. alvin used to box pearl when she dared to let a human stroke her... now he aint fussed :)

i suppose, n domino does go back and snuggle with her, i think shes just a bit miffed thats all.

but they STINK. four bunnies in a pen, in a utlity room which has to have the door shut.POOOOOEY!

I clean the entire pen out daily n the litter twice and a day but its so pongy

yush they do biggles is a house bun and has alway had loads of fuss from his loving bunnie mommie, a bit too much according to daddy, as carrie wasnt getting enough fuss from biggles she nicked his cuddly toy :lol: he sat and sulked at the other end of the cage if i give carrie strokes biggles will ocme over and shove his nose under carries and i have to give fusses to both at the same time fank heaven for 2 hands :roll: but hes not an aggressive bunny at all he shows it more just by sulking

yush they do biggles is a house bun and has alway had loads of fuss from his loving bunnie mommie, a bit too much according to daddy, as carrie wasnt getting enough fuss from biggles she nicked his cuddly toy :lol: he sat and sulked at the other end of the cage if i give carrie strokes biggles will ocme over and shove his nose under carries and i have to give fusses to both at the same time fank heaven for 2 hands :roll: but hes not an aggressive bunny at all he shows it more just by sulking

lol u say thank heavens for two hands...try stroking 4 bunnies at once!!! lol they ALL come over at once!

Back