• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a 5!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...okay so there all neutered now. Just need to wait till everyone is ready and for the playhouse to be built.

I must admit i am exteremely nervous.

Any tips??

I have bonded buns before, but only two - boy/girl.

The 5 is 3boys, 2girls. 3lionheads, a dutch and a crossbreed (dont know what she is lol)

Any tips or volunteers are greatly appreciated, I will pay lol!!!

Im just nervous of such a big group, so anyone with experience please help.

x

Are they all single at the moment, or are you bonding existing pairs/groups?

The biggest I've ever done was a 5, and I handled it just the same as normal bonding sessions, but it's useful to have at least one extra person on hand to keep an eye on things and be there ready with the water spray to break up any scraps!

Are they all single at the moment, or are you bonding existing pairs/groups?

The biggest I've ever done was a 5, and I handled it just the same as normal bonding sessions, but it's useful to have at least one extra person on hand to keep an eye on things and be there ready with the water spray to break up any scraps!

There all single at the moment.

Lol,where do you live? I'll drop them off lol....:lol:

x

oooooh good luck, have got my fingers crossed for you!
I love seeing photos of bunny pile-ups, so remember to post some when you've worked your magic :lol:

oooooh good luck, have got my fingers crossed for you!
I love seeing photos of bunny pile-ups, so remember to post some when you've worked your magic :lol:

Aw thanks. Sure going to need it.
Im so nervous.

Lol so do i. I cant wait for if it works....:wave:

x

I find that with bigger numbers things are less intense so it may not be as bad as you think; also use the biggest space possible or at least put lots of hiding spaces in there/tunnels (improvised is fine) etc/quiet/hidden areas so that the buns can back off easily from each other if they want to. Good luck! :wave:

Back