• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

alvin.......

Ah, I see, all us noseys have now got to have a look at the blog to find out what Alvin has to say ....

*Admits to being nosey.... goes to look at blog*

I can imagine peanut would be narked at having domino move in, how will he get any time alone with his lady love? :lol:

lol well my mum walked this morning and peanut was humping jelly and domino was humping pebbles but they were SIDE BY SIDE

and she came upstairs n went 'its like a bunny brothel in there!!!'

:shock:

lol well my mum walked this morning and peanut was humping jelly and domino was humping pebbles but they were SIDE BY SIDE

and she came upstairs n went 'its like a bunny brothel in there!!!'

:shock:

oh, only if they were paying - otherwise it'd just be an orgy :)

*wonders if that word will get censored* :angel:

humping whenever a stranger walks by :? :? :? bit alarmed :?

I can imagine peanut would be narked at having domino move in, how will he get any time alone with his lady love? :lol:

haha alvin was like that for ages everytime i walked into the room.. it was like shes mine!! and he started up again after boarding :shock:

haha alvin was like that for ages everytime i walked into the room.. it was like shes mine!! and he started up again after boarding :shock:

lol oh domino used to do that withpebbles, its like they think that ur going to steal their wifey!!

hahaha

this is a weird thread now

and it wasnt to begin with? :lol: :lol:

good to know its normal then I was thinking i'd upset them :oops:

lol no they just think youre coming to claim them lol and think 'i know humping with fix this' lol

domino only did it for like 3 or 4 days but i think alvin did it to pearl for AGES

lol poor girl!

Back