• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help between choosing 2 names

silverfox

Warren Scout
Can anyone help, I get a new baby rabbit tommorow. A little boy, we already have one named Sherlock and was wondering should we name the other MORIATY or the other name is ATTILA as in Attila the bun. I still want to name my rabbit BOB-BOB but my partner and kids say one of the other names.:p

We thought of them, but as Sherlock wont be out with the baby (Wont be bonded) that maybe he should be named as the enemy instead.

I like Moriarty. Remember the vet is going to use your rabbits name to summon you in a waiting room full of big fellas with bull mastiffs or whatever - I'm not well up on dog breeds! :lol::lol::lol:

I like Moriarty. Remember the vet is going to use your rabbits name to summon you in a waiting room full of big fellas with bull mastiffs or whatever - I'm not well up on dog breeds! :lol::lol::lol:

good poijnt, remember they use it in conjunction with your surname too ;)

Back