• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorrel found a friend!!!! U/D More pics pg 3

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Sorrel was a lonely girl...

RabbitjoyFeb08020-1.jpg

Then she went on a journey....and when she came back...she was married. :shock:

Whose fluffy bum is this accompanying Sorrel at the dinner table?

sorrelandapache006.jpg

Oh look - it's Apache!

sorrelandapache009.jpg

Om nom:
sorrelandapache007.jpg

sorrelandapache005.jpg

sorrelandapache014.jpg

sorrelandapache016.jpg

Will get some better pics in a bit, they're just settling in, I couldnt resist taking a few though. He is actually the whitest thing in my room :shock:

ARGH I forgot to say thankyou to Angie for matchmaking and to Sooz for bonding them. and to my friend Beth and my lovely mother (neither on here but deserve recognition) for very kindly driving me to Sheffield and back :oops::oops:

Last edited:
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: :love:

i cant tell you how pleased i am that it all worked out ......:love: :D

now just for madam duvet :shock:

can I change her name to that...pleeeeease :lol:

I will be in touch about her soon...need to persuade more willing minions to give lifts :( :oops:

you can call her what ever you want ... although if she tries to get you like she did with me yesterday you might want to change it to something less soppy ..:shock: :roll: MADAM :roll:...looks all cute doesnt she :angel: trust me shes a little devil when she wants to be :roll:

just trying to work out what looks different about apache and realised its his mane. hes all proper fluffy now compared to his old pics.:)

They are both so gorgeous and they make a lovely couple....I did think it was meant to be the bride in white tho!!....:lol:

This is SUCH fantastic news!!!!! :D :D I have always loved both Sorrel AND Apache......and seeing them together is just BRILLIANT!!!!! :love: :love:

Back