• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone need a spare cage? It's Free!!

Noah's Mummy

Young Bun
Are there any rescues in the Northwood Middlesex area that could do with a spare Ferplast Rabbit 100 Cage? The cage is in very good, well looked after, clean condition and comes with 1x Ceramic Food Bowl, 1x Ferplast Sippy Water Bottle, 1x Silver Treat Ball that can be hung from the top of the cage and filled with veg/hay etc, 1x Harness & Lead Set (Rabbit & Guinea Pig) This has never been used as our bunny has free range of the house, 1x Bark Wooden Rabbit Lodge. I'm not looking for any money for it just a good home!

Last edited:
that's so nice of you! :thumb:

just bumping this up for you.....

maybe have a look in the list of rescues in your area and contact them direct?

Well done you :D

Wished you were not so far away. I'm hoping to start fostering guinea pigs for our local rescue/RSPCA and your cage would of been great.

If you lived close to Canada, that would be great! I'm thinking about fostering one or two buns, but I'd need another cage. If you live near Canada, I would pay for shipping. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

hi ,im not a charity ( yet ) but have desperate need of cages as my bunny family grew from 2 to 6 before i got them nuetered ,and im trying to save up to get them all nuetered but 2 live in a large puppy crate at the moment .Do you live anywhere near me ,if you still have please a bunny home available

Back