• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and teddy bears!!

suzy_d

Alpha Buck
Because molly is a singleton...he has adopted a care bear as his ahem 'special someone'.... so i took a few pictures...

Molly and Cheer Bear meet....
024.jpg

Molly annoyed that cheer bear is pink..this is not doing anything for his image!

029.jpg

036.jpg

045.jpg

any other single buns have any bear love they'd like to share?

xxxxx

awwh sweet pics :D

Pebble has a little teddy in her hutch :)
its called snoopy! :lol:
she licks him and throws him around! :lol:

here they are in the pen
DSC00486.jpg

:D xox

Awww. Oliver has a dalmation dog and when he comes out to play he brings out and you seem him cuddle it (well rest chin on it)

biggles still has 3 as well as a real bun, he got annoyed with me with the chick i bought as i washed it and it lost its squeek so its not his fav any more when he gives it luvs :lol:

Aww that is so cute! Gregory has a unicorn, but he won't touch anything else! Bit of a pain as the unicorn is now very grubby after lots of 'action'! Despite regular washing should I say!

My bunnies used to have stuffed toys but normally they don't paid much attention to them... Sasuke would be curious whenever I threw one into his run (which I sometimes did at nightime to keep him quiet and occupied with meeting this stranger)
He had a dalmation which he...erhm...loved though:oops:
Puppylove_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Back