• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CRIMEWATCH: Spate of food robberies

Squizz

Alpha Buck
Police investigating the recent spate of food thefts have been give some important evidence to help their investigations. It is expected that the culprit will soon be apprehended...

048-1.jpg

No item is too large to steal from the fruit bowl

082.jpg

The criminals are prepared to jeopardise their own safety in the quest for stolen good:

081.jpg

But when questioned, they will maintain their innocence (the owner of this house apoligises for the mess of the kitche in this one :oops:)

080.jpg

If you have any other evidence that you think will help the police with their ongoing investigations, please submit it here.

Oh dear. Forget the hoodie gangs. I best lock my kitchen cupboards before this gang comes and steals my food. Oh hang on, one has got in already. Pics to follow later after cctv has been sorted................

:lol:

:shock: Its country wide, they have there high contacts. You will know the gang leader I bet as they will be wearing bling, 22 carrot bling :lol::lol::lol:

Back