• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just got an invite for...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:a Happy Hopper Party!

for "bunny mad people like yourself"

LOL

Its in either tiptree or notley in essex, they talk about nutrition at this one, they r held every month! anyone in essex wana go with me?

x

Aww how did you get invited though RWA? I havent got a group in my area that I know of :?

When is it a w'end or a week day?

Was it in the post or an email? I am a member of the RWA but haven't got anything :?

:lol: :lol: I just had the thought that RWA could stand for Rabbits With Attitude...my Poppy would be a signed up member for sure :lol:

theres 2, either at tiptree or great notley, once a month on a wednesday, i can reserve how many places i want, they change them every month, so this month is for Nutrition and Preventative Health :D

lol and refreshments, bunny quizzes too :D

i will call them and find out the date, actually looks pretty fun, plus im always open to learn new stuff :D

they show u how to correctly do a 'bunny mot' lol and my mum went ' r u gunna make me go :('

bcus shes looking after my buns when i go to uni, and i said no its okay n she went 'no i will, i better!'

bless my mummy!

just through my vet, aparantlythey are trying to get people more involved in rabbit welfare and trying to educate owners and stuff :D

I would like to go! :wave: I live in Coggeshall. I dont drive though. When is it? Could you PM me? Thanks! :) Oh I have a friend who is likely to want to go too!

I would like to go! :wave: I live in Coggeshall. I dont drive though. When is it? Could you PM me? Thanks! :) Oh I have a friend who is likely to want to go too!

im not sure as it says 'once a month' so i have emailed them to ask, will call tomorrow if i havent hd a reply yet! :D

xx

lol i dont know what its like so nobody blame me if its naff!:oops:

but i reckon it could be good! :D

ill phone them 2moro and tell them i have a tribe of rabbit crazy people wanting to come:lol:

Back