• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miki and her little uns

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This beautiful girlie is Miki, she has been used as a breeding machine until now and is pretty much tummy and nothing else :( But she is an absolute sweetheart and looking after her kits really well. We think they're about four weeks old and they are little cuties. Julia and I had a sexing session this afternoon and we think there's three girls and three boys :D

Mummy Miki

CIMG0342.jpg

The kits (the dutch, harlequin and lighter white and brown are boys .... at the moment! :lol:)

CIMG0352.jpg

CIMG0345.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

They are gorgeous. I bet it's hard to get on with other stuff..you must just want to sit and watch them all day:)

Aww poor Miki!!! She will be so pleased to be with you away from constant breeding!! Are you keeping her or will she be up for adoption?

These guys are sooooo cute Miki Mummy is so good with the babies, as Chloe said she is all tummy and bones bless her, I'm sure she will back to health in no time with Chloe's help :D Drpengie - they will all be up for re-home as soon as babies are weaned and all neutered. I think Miki deserves and extra sepcial home :love::love::love:

They are sweeties and yes - very distracting! :lol: Like Julia said Miki will be up for adoption once she is well enough to be neutered and rehomed :D

I love the little brown/ginger one even though you can only see his bum in every piccy, he's obviously very shy :love::lol::lol:

:love:
oooh i want them all.

she looks like a very kind bun, its great shes taking good care of her babies.
they are so cute! i want the agouti/white one. well, i want them all actually!

amyx

Back