• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly's such a snugglebun! Her last night with us.

capel

Warren Veteran
Here she is with Gordon earlier this evening.
DSC04515.jpg

A few minutes later when he stopped the nose rubs, she was determined to make him continue!:lol:
DSC04517.jpg

This is her 2nd last night with us and later on we had her in the lounge with us. She was an absolute joy..rushing around investigating and then flopping down for some cuddles from leanne and gordon. I've some vid footage which I'll put up tomorrow. Meanwhile can I have some top secret "rehome her with Hilda" Vibes!:(:lol:

Last edited:
She's not the prettiest or cutest rabbit on the block, but she's got a fab personality and we'd love to keep her...

Here's the vid we took last night, before the battery ran out. It was her first time in the lounge and she was having a great time! Unfortunately it's a bit dark, so we'll try to get a better one before she leaves us tomorrow.

Walked into the sitting room tonight and what did I find?
Rog and Milly snoozing together . We'll miss her when she goes tomorrow:(
DSC04526.jpg

DSC04523.jpg

Awww bless, she is a snuggle bun :love:

its so hard when you have a foster and have fell in love with them. Ive been a failed foster many times where they have come in to me and never left :oops:

Awww bless, she is a snuggle bun :love:

its so hard when you have a foster and have fell in love with them. Ive been a failed foster many times where they have come in to me and never left :oops:
It's not so bad when it's a foster as the chances are that there's a good chance of being able to keep htem, whereas Milly belongs to a friend and she's just boarding with us this week. :(

She's lovely Hilda :love:she seems so happy and content with you.. Do you think theres any chance your friend may let you keep her?

Highly unlikely, but I intend to keep chipping away at her:D How are you Karen?

I'm okay thank you Hilda, we've been to Llandudno today and took the kids to the fair in Towyn .. We've got a little gas stove we took with us and cooked some food on the beach it was a nice day :)

We've got her for one more night as she's being collected tomorrow:( Her owner phoned up to check all was well and says she's missed her snuggles.

Back