• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur & Alice

Kay

Mama Doe
After a difficult year learning about rabbit behaviour to help me with Arthur's nervous aggressive behaviour he has finally settled enough to be bonded!! Alice was the overheated sick bunny my friend asked me to save from Notcutts.

Presenting the very happy couple Arthur & Alice :love:

Within half an hour of meeting they were both grooming each other (some photos are from my phone so bit blurry)
Picture1074.jpg

Picture1073.jpg

Arthur sleeping
Picture1077.jpg

Enjoying the garden together
Picture1102.jpg

Lovely Alice
Picture1087.jpg

Isn't she :love: looks to be a Nethie cross Lionhead. Bit hand shy at the moment but she really didn't get the best start to life bless her. She was so delicate when stepping the grass for the first time :D

I took the bonding really slowly but Alice took the worry out of my hands by breaking into Arthur's run at night, was a little shocked to see them both snuggled up in the morning :lol:

Thank you everyone, this photo was taken this morning just to show its still going well :D

Picture1129.jpg

Wow fancy that two Arthur's that look the same, has your Arthur been a nightmare too? :lol:

Back