• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having bunnies in hutch below

Can you explain what you mean?

I have two 6ft hutches, one on top of the other. Casper and Marsha only spend night time in thier hutch, the rest of the day they are in thier run.

I am thinking about getting Bailey a friend and moving him outside to make way for a potential foster i may have for a while... is it possible for him to live in the bottom hutch within smelling distance? they will not be able to see eachother though.

i have 6ft hutches on top of each other with a pair of rabbits on each level and they are fine as long as they dont get a wiff of any unspeyed females.

i have 6ft hutches on top of each other with a pair of rabbits on each level and they are fine as long as they dont get a wiff of any unspeyed females.

they will be neutered, bailey is neutered and you know that casp and moo are too!! xx

I have two 6ft hutches, one on top of the other. Casper and Marsha only spend night time in thier hutch, the rest of the day they are in thier run.

I am thinking about getting Bailey a friend and moving him outside to make way for a potential foster i may have for a while... is it possible for him to live in the bottom hutch within smelling distance? they will not be able to see eachother though.

Mine do and there isn't a problem, mind you I make sure they are all neutered, I think it should be fine

i think they will probably be fine.both mine and angies hutches are all 2 high and the only ones we get a problem with are my 2 rabbits hippo and roo. roo's a bit of a bully sometimes so i either send angie the unspeyed females or make sure they are a few hutches away.

i think they will probably be fine.both mine and angies hutches are all 2 high and the only ones we get a problem with are my 2 rabbits hippo and roo. roo's a bit of a bully sometimes so i either send angie the unspeyed females or make sure they are a few hutches away.

ah thats cool. Casper says hello auntie tracy!!

Back