• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for dhillon bunty bunbun and saffron walden bunbun

mopsmum

Mama Doe
hello you two,i was reading your post the other day where you mentioned something about "new turds".well today i thought i was going to find out what you meant, as mummy took me to the vets today and thats where she said you get them from.but then she told me that girls get "spades" not "new turds" but i didnt really want one of those because i would rather dig with my paws,its much more fun. anyway i didnt seem to have much choice about the matter and the vet said i looked healthy enough to get one. so she took me away and the next thing i know i was waking up and mummy was taking me home.now my tummy feels really funny :mrgreen:and i still havet got a new turd or a new spade,so mummy lied to me.:evil:i still feel a bit groggy and i really dont feel like eating my supper tonight. mummy says shes sorry and that i must eat or she will worry but hard luck, i shall make mummy worry all night. it serves her right. hope you have better luck than me on your quest for the "new turds"

love and kisses,
chance. xxx

Last edited:
awwww .... Chance you must eat for mummy ... you silly girl :lol:

and heres a piccy of little Chance took a few weeks ago just in case anybody hasnt seen her ;)

newbuns08017.jpg

Hello Chance, thank you for your message. We hope you are enjoying your nom nom again. We have been thinking hard about the spade and the new turds. Dhillon agrees that she too would have no use for a spade she doesn't like digging only jumping. We are also interested to know about the vets but if it involves going in the car we don't want to do that as we don't like it, also if it involves looking at your bum, we don't like that either.

Tell us Chance, do you do the litter training? I am starting Commando bun training, Bamber is talking me through it (I think I need to wear a bandana to keep my ears under control though when practicing manouvers). If litter training is like commando bun training I will like it but if it's doing stuff like a womble I won't.

Dhillon wants to know what your husbun to be looks like and if you fancy him?

I am like Carlton I don't like doe's, they are soppy and not as good as jumping as bucks.

Luv
SaffRON (and Dhillon)

yes i went in a car and i agree it is quite scary and yes the vet did look at my bum which i didnt like i was really embaressed :oops:.but that was nothing compared to what mums done now.it was late last night when i realised that the vet had left somethin funny on my tummy.it was a bit sore and looked a bit like a zip or something.so suddenly i got this idea,maybe that was where the vet had put my spade and i decided to open it up and have a look.:shock:mummy was not very happy :roll: she said i was very silly and if i didnt stop it id be back at the vets. then she put a silly baby vest on me. i look stupid and all the other bunnys are laughing at me :( there is one good thing though. i still wasnt eating my pellets so mummy gave me some apple and oats, mmmmmm.
as for the litter training mummy says i used to be good at it but now im a propper little mucky pup and that a spade would help.well its not going to help me if i cant find it.:?
o nearly forgot, my future husbun is called piglet,(what a stupid name)hes not bad looking but is a bit of a mummys boy,always following her around and being a goody goody so that he gets lots of cuddles.but his hutch is bigger and better than mine so we shall see how it goes.
speak to you both soon
luv chance. x

Hi Chance

So the spade still hasn't turned up? Mmmme?

Apple and oats sounds good though... we only get apple... perhaps we should look for our zips too, do you think all bunnies have them? If we find out zips maybe we will get apple and oats too?

The vest thing sounds bad. We already heard about that on the bunny grape vine over her in Sheffield so you haver no street cred now.

A bigger and better hutch sounds good. We are both in rubbish little indoor cages now waiting for the new turds and a spade to arrive, we don't know how long the wait will be? Mummy feels guilty about us being on our own in a small cage so we get to play out on most of the lawn for about 4 hours everyday we like this a lot. We are also getting really fast and good at giving mommy the run around at in time lol.

keep eating your nom nom, we know where you live so if you don't eat it we will be over to get our paws on your oats.

Luv
SaffRON (& Dhillon)

Hold on, I had a tiny weeny zip once after seeing the vet, near my willy wobbler! Do I have a spade in my tummy? i am so confused what these hoomins is doing to us! My turds stayed the same, I thought they would go blue or purple or something. Nothing new there.

I think we're being lied to.

Carlton.

Did you have to wear a vest Carlton?

Mummy says she has seen a photo of a bunny wearing a taped up nappy and a lamp shade because he wouldn't leave his zip alone???
Why would he need to wear a lamp shade? I would like to run through a lamp shade like a play tunnel but I don't think I want to wear one!
S RON

I think the lampshade is a toy and some buns just get stuck... the hoomins take pictures to laugh at them and make them embarrassed. I never got a lampshade toy or a vest or a nappy. I did get coriander though

I didn't play with my weeny zip, the vet told Mama most of it was on the inside, with the turds! It's all healed now, I'll never get at those turds. :cry:

I think the hoomins is just trying to scare us buns.

yes carlton i think we are being lied to coz i still havent got my spade.
saffron and dhillon its no use lookin for yer zips yet you have to fetch them from the vets silly.:roll:
anyway ive got to go to bed now coz i dont feel very well. mummy says its coz im not drinking enough.shes been syringing water into my mouth like a baby. she will be buying me a bib next to match my vest and shes sent my aunty angie a photo of me in my vest to put on here,how embaressing:oops:theres no wonder i feel ill.

:wave: make sure you drink up little one, it is very important! us buns must be strong for these hoomins, they can't look after themselves!

Carlton you are right about the hoomans trying to embarrass us buns. We have seen the video of you nodding off and falling off a box or something (Nothing gets past us buns in Sheffield) did you know your mama had put that on the internet?

Yes Chance you need to drink, but go easy on the carrot juice or you will end up like Auntie Angie and the Malibu! We promise we won't laugh at the photo of you in the vest.

SafRON

Carlton you are right about the hoomans trying to embarrass us buns. We have seen the video of you nodding off and falling off a box or something (Nothing gets past us buns in Sheffield) did you know your mama had put that on the internet?

Yes Chance you need to drink, but go easy on the carrot juice or you will end up like Auntie Angie and the Malibu! We promise we won't laugh at the photo of you in the vest.

SafRON

Safron ... what do you mean ... MALIBU:shock: i never touch the stuff :angel:

SafRON

OH NO! She did what?! Oh my gosh, I'm going red, I'm so embarrassed!

Chance, you do look rather elegant in that vest, you pose like a supermodel!

ohhh i just caught this thread mainly as im not supposed to be in the house while im staying at chelsea and sootys but i snuck in to catch up..... well when i went to the vets a few months back i was told i too would get a spade...hah i didnt but they let me recover with my already spade sister(she never got a spade either but digging wouldnt be fun if you didnt get your paws mucky now would it?!) i refused food just to spite my mum but i coudlnt resist when she pulled out the fresh herbs.... Mmmmm...do get your mum to get you some... i was feeling lazy so i never tried to get at my zip and now all the fur has grown back and my belly isnt blue any more... so it will improve...i kinda like your t shirt...it looks nice chance....ohhh carlton i love reading your blog just wanted to tell ya!!!
us buns hav so much to do today me and arthur(he is my new freind very handsome he wasnt meant to be with me yet cus he hasnt had new turds yet but we managed to get together so we are happily in love (tho every now and then he does get very loving and i have to push him off!!!)
arthur has sprayed wee over everything my mums is quickly wiping it all off the tumble dryer(whatever that is) which she said her mum wouldnt like...i dunno the orange kinda goes nice whats wrong with re-decorating?!!! (we had carrot tops last night) we've also rearraged our bed so there is hay everywhere to lie on and eat...mum put us out into hte garden to hop and play so wee arenow depositing poo everywhere so that chelsea and sooty know we were here too. then we have to eat brekky and sleep for a bit isnt it a hard life...oh and we dug up a rose bush... and mostly ate it yummy! anyhows get well soon cuz them vets is horrible they always want to stick something up your bum and look in your mouth yuck or jab you in the neck i dont know why these humins think we like it i growl everytime but they never understand...lots of love to you all dora xxx

well after seeing that my mum and aunty angie had publicly humiliated me with the photo, i thought maybe i had better start to behave coz i hate to think what they might do next. so while mum was asleep i ate up nearly all my food and drank some water by myself. mum was so happy when she came outside this morning that she picked me up and gave me lots of mushy kisses and talked to me in a silly voice telling me what a good girl i am :oops: what will the neighbours think. off to work on cute little poses now to make her think im behaving enough to get this stupid vest thing off (its not even pink).
speak to you all later,luv chance. x
p.s dora, yes my mummy went to buy me some fresh parsley which was yummy.maybe i might fake it a bit later to get some more.

Hello you guys....I'm sorry to hear about the vest...that is bad news :oops: I wasn't going to say anything but when I was a baby i did undo my little zip and mummy put a lampshade on my head !! It was very embarassing and i don't talk about it often...but i did still manage to eat the Yellow Pages and I actually used it as a scoop in the end for lots of nom noms !!

25-03-06_1521-1.jpg

Back