• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whodunnit

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
OK, picture the scene. I get home after a hard day at work and walk into the kitchen to find utter mayhem and destruction. The kitchen bin is lying on its side and the contents are strewn EVERYWHERE, covering the entire kitchen floor. Plastic bags are in little pieces. Old tea bags are ripped open with tea leaves everywhere. Moulding lettuce and other unidentifiable foodstuffs are congealing all over the floor. The whole kitchen smells of stale curry. :shock:

I was too shocked to think about taking a photo, but I did have the presence of mind to snap a few of two likely suspects who were hanging around at the time.

But which is the guilty bin curry thief?

Suspect 1:

suspect1.jpg

Suspect 2:

suspect2.jpg

Hmmmmm................. :roll::lol:

Can't believe the other one didnt get involved too :lol:
The expression is the same as Rannoch's; you ask him "have you been in the bin?" and he looks all innocent and perfect;
The bin lid round his neck is a bit of a giveaway though :lol: he backs out and can't get his head out without taking the lid off :lol:
gotta love em.
Jess

Hmmmm, I'm just not sure? Have you taken finger....paw prints? :lol: I lurve dalmations! Def need more piccies!!! :D

Not too sure on this one,although I have to admit that the second suspect reminds me a whole lot of Boris when he's just been caught chewing on the new sofa..:lol:

Pmsl, definitely suspect 2. Although I think suspect 1 is trying to hard to look innocent and has probably been handling stolen goods. :lol:

I hope they washed up before jumping on your nice pale sofas :lol:

What dya think the blanket is for? :lol:
(Mind you I do wonder at times what possesed us to fit new cream carpets just after getting the dogs :roll::lol:)

:lol:awwwwwwwwwwwwww:lol: you can tell with eho does the face looks liek number 2 when our dog does something wrong all you have to do is look at him and he looks down and you know :p:lol::wave::D;):)

Back