• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ant says "Look what I had for my Gotcha Day!"

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Hello everyone! Ant here. As you may have seen, it was my first Gotch Day on Monday :) Mum kept telling me I was getting a great pressie ... and it arrived yesterday .... look ... it's a maze!! I've been having a FAB :D time playing in it! Hoops, Trix and Beemer are enjoying it too!

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

I recommend all you bunny mummies and daddies have a look at The Hay Experts website and think about buying a maze for your bunsters ... it's the best pressie EVER!!! Love Ant xx

I got one of those for my bunnies bday. Their bday is 2day but I gave it them early. They do love it!!!!! Happy gotcha day Ant! :wave::wave:

omg was that £30 :shock:

lol its very nice, and i admit i DO want one...but i think il be a cheapy n makeit myself!!! :oops:

wowee that looks fab! Cadbury would binky for a week if i got him that! sooo tempted for their gotcha day, but £30 is a bit steep. will speak to soft hearted hubby and bunny daddy....

wowee that looks fab! Cadbury would binky for a week if i got him that! sooo tempted for their gotcha day, but £30 is a bit steep. will speak to soft hearted hubby and bunny daddy....

It's £30 but even with our 4 buns that normally bite and tear everything it's still going strong nearly 4 months on. It's very strong cardboard construction.

Has been far better value for money compared to some other products we've bought in the past that haven't lasted any time at all.

Well I've spoken to hubby and he thinks it's fab too. The fact you can pack it away flat is a bonus as it means we could take it away for weekends etc and it doesn't clutter the house up at other times - our buns are mainly garden buns, but they do love their house bunny evenings :D

Back