• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo's There, You are Right about the REW's

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Well I got a phonecall last night of my friend who is fostering the boy REW's for me. She got home from work and naughty REW bun had managed to escape, and as only managed to get in with one of my friends unneutered females, She was in a seperate shed with a run attached he as managed to dig underneath and was sat their all snuggly. Luckly she was booked in for Monday anyway:shock: He is naughty and so he is going in on Monday instead of the following week. Think we should call him ******:lol:

That really doesn't surprise me at all. I have never known rabbits like it :lol::lol::lol::lol: Glad it wasn't just something i was doing wrong.

Just to cheer you up, Willow was done last Thursday and he is still as manic as ever, it seems to have made no difference.:shock:

I think she may keep him as he is obviously in love with one of her buns
:lol::lol::lol::lol:.
I may have someone interested in a three or a four, so my plan is to get the boys done and then try and bond the good boys with their sisters and fingers crossed they will all go together:D

Wow that would be fantastic, to know they are living in a family group would make it worth all the stress :D

And I bet it was boy2 that escaped, he really was a little :censored: :lol::lol:

That really doesn't surprise me at all. I have never known rabbits like it :lol::lol::lol::lol: Glad it wasn't just something i was doing wrong.

Just to cheer you up, Willow was done last Thursday and he is still as manic as ever, it seems to have made no difference.:shock:

:shock::shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh the Joy!! I can't wait til Monday when we can come get little Willy Poo Bum! x x x x

I don't believe it faye, your little :censored: I mean angel, has just escaped through the cat flap, now I have no where for him to exercise :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I don't believe it faye, your little :censored: I mean angel, has just escaped through the cat flap, now I have no where for him to exercise :shock::shock::shock::shock:

OMG :shock: Blimey Liz I'm so sorry. i do wish we weren't away this weekend and I'd just come and get him. His antics are the last thing you need right now. :shock: What a horror he is!!! Blimey I'd best make this aviary like fort knox!

I have just laughed my way through this thread, I am so pleased that I only had them for one night!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock: wow I never knew they were so naughty! sorry everyone :lol:

You have alot to answer for :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is no wonder why alot of people don't like REW's these 6 would be enough to put anyone off:lol::lol::lol:

At least Liz having Willow is taking her mind off the horrible time she is going through, so I am sure Liz will be thanking you Fairy13 (I think:lol::lol:)

my rew frenchie is nuts too!! is it something in your water kay!:lol:
She constantly tries to escape and loves digging up all her news paper, throws her heavy dog bowls around and generally destroys her enclosure!! I often hear her early morning making a right racket!! She is a cuty though but keeps me very busy indeed!:lol:

Peppa is an up eared REW does that mean I'll only get half the trouble?! :lol: She throws things around and is the most nosey bunny I've ever seen.

Least you know you'll have some laughs with these buns, even if it is after they trash their area and make you run after them. How could anyone resist bunnies with giant personalites?

Back