• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone tell my dad...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
that just bcus the foursome have been squabbling outside it DOESNT mean that it is not going to work??? they just need more time

he said 'well its obviously just not working' and wants me 2 put them back in 2 pairs!

It's been working brilliantly inside though, hasn't it! Give it a little more time and it will be fine, it's just natural that with an early bond they will want to reassert themselves whenever they move to a new space, it's quite common and that's exactly why some rescues keep them for a good week or so before sending them home :D

SJ's dad - :no: They'll be fine given just a little more time, and think how much easier one foursome will be for you to look after while SJ is away at uni ;)

I agree! Missysj's dad please give it more time.....mine were the same, kept chasing when I moved then, two weeks in a dog crate sorted it out :D

They look so cute together and obviously get on...just need more time!

lol he just went

"them know it alls on rabbits united" and mumbled something as he went out to sit by the pond lol!

i dont know whayits such a problem really cus i clean the pen out twice a day (four bunnies-not much space = LOTS and LOTS of pooopies!)

:lol:

now hes moaning that the rabbits are taking over the house!

lol just bcus i have four, and then 9 holiday bunnies, and 9 holiday piggies plus star in my bedroom REALLY....hes SO exagerrating!

now hes moaning that the rabbits are taking over the house!

:lol::lol: my dad says this and I only have 3 and they are all outside :roll: he says he gets bits of hay stuck to his feet all the time :oops: :lol: and i'm for ever being told '' this is a house not a rabbit hutch' :roll::lol:

Could it be becuae inside its all neutral territory but once you move them outside its to land that they may consider theirs & not everybuns (hope that makes sense)

But he met me...surely he can't think I'm mad :shock: :shock: :shock::lol:

he thouht u were very nice as did my mum! but they still thought it was bizzare that we met off a bunny forum, he thought we were gunna do come secret bunny handshake:shock::roll::lol:

This is what Truffle did to Dandy a week after they had been together
000_0785.jpg

They live happily together now!

We should adopt it as the forum signal...would be handy for meets etc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i once has a dream we all had badges and i bumped into sillyrabbit and donnamt in PAH (even tho they dont live anywhere near me) and i knew them cus of the badge.

was a weird dream

Back