• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding mixed sex buns

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Me and my mum are taking our 3 boys Bugs, Violet and Hazel to the vets at the beginning of september to be neutered. Then we are taking Roo to be spayed and when Honey is old enough she is being spayed too.

We were thinking of bonding Bugs and Violet (as they are brothers) and letting them share the shed. And Bonding Roo, Honey and Hazel together to live in a shed together. Then all our buns will have company. All my buns are very friendly, do you think bonding them will be difficult?

I know there's alot of factors in bonding

Good idea to get them all neutered and make sure everybody has a friend. Bonding depends a lot on the individual buns, but the most important thing is that it takes place in an entirely neutral space. There are some great tips on bonding if you do a forum search.

Good idea to get them all neutered and make sure everybody has a friend. Bonding depends a lot on the individual buns, but the most important thing is that it takes place in an entirely neutral space. There are some great tips on bonding if you do a forum search.

Ok :) i have a massive run that i can bond them in, Its the guineas run because the rabbits kept digging out :roll:

Back