• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well dressed Fred, Professor of Multiplication

fredsweater1.jpg

fredsweater2.jpg

This look is great for buns who want a slightly scholarly look. Also this is what the trendy rabbit wears into coffee shops to steal cookies ( lolbunnies.com)

As cute as it looks, I don't think buns enjoy being dressed up like dolls! And the last one looks scared, they aren't dogs who can be taken around stores either!:cry:

I am sure you are right, but then Dogs don't like to be dressed in sweaters either. I do not think the last rabbit looks afraid, at all, and he certainly does not look mistreated. He looks healthy and maybe a bit over pampered for sure.

To Milo and Fitz

I know, who would want to eat their pet? That would be sadistic.

Never dress your food in clothes, or give them names. I once knew a man who raised a turkey named "louie" , and of course come Thanksgiving he had to give the turkey to someone else for their Thanksgiving dinner.

As for the bunny in the harness , I suppose some rabbit owners do not have the proper space for a bunny to run in, and that would be helpful to the rabbit to be able to get out and walk around

pet-guys_2015_35444196

to Beebop

This is the story on the rabbit in the harness:
http://profile.myspace.com/269219261

Buddy is the name! I had it my whole life<3
I am around 4 or 5 year old mutt bunny from the shelter. I am fixed so dont worry... i wont have to use protection. lol! I came to the shelter as a baby in a cardboard box with my brothers and sisters. I didnt get a home until 2 or 3 years later. I love my life! I live with Roxy and her babies. I am the man of the yard... and it is staying that way!! I am a ladies man.. I dont like other boy rabbits.. at all. lol!!! I hated when Simba got to close to my sister >:[ I am a really sweet boy though. I love going places!! Petsmart, Nursing homes, fairs, peoples houses, the beach. I love to travel! :D

petsmart.jpg

These will be eaten:( Why must they make a game out of it. They must be so scared as they will not be well handled pets:(.

i saw and read all about them eating guinea pigs and dressing them up like that!!! :censored::evil::censored:

and they should not be dressed up :(

the point of this thread

As I started the thread, it was just to show some cute bunnies, and a little humor.... dressed in some innocent garb or even be a pet bunny.

In the last attmpt at humor, and speaking of Fred who was dubbed the Professor of Multiplication, we know that he would really be out practicing his multiplication instead of being in his professor garb.
rabbits.gif

As we know bunnies love to mulitply
rabbitmultiplyinglgwht.gif

Oh right, maybe I've spent too long in rescue then, because I don't see anything cute or funny about dressing rabbits up in clothes, in fact I view that as a form of cruelty, I see rescue as about giving rabbits the respect they truly deserve in their lives and I find these pictures rather upsetting.

Oh right, maybe I've spent too long in rescue then, because I don't see anything cute or funny about dressing rabbits up in clothes, in fact I view that as a form of cruelty, I see rescue as about giving rabbits the respect they truly deserve in their lives and I find these pictures rather upsetting.

I agree, its not right to make light of a situation like this, somebunnylovesu. You are just contributing to the cruelty by providing a website like lolbunnies with hits.

Well I see both your points, I would never dress my bunny in clothes because I know they would hate it, it's not comfortable for them, but I don't think that everyone should be so hard on somebunnylovesu...I don't think she meant any harm! She just thought the pictures were cute. She probably wasn't thinking about how unhappy the bunny is in the clothing. I think maybe this was all just a big misunderstanding!

I Agree.

Back