• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahh!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
was outside cleaning litter trays and slowly, a dark grey cloud spread over the bright blue sky :shock:

Then thunder that didnt sound too close, but went on for about 7 seconds :shock:

I do hope it doesnt happen!!

I love storms and love to sit out in them...

but all the buns are out and mum has washing on, and has gone out, instructing me to put them out when done :shock:

Would the buns be okay in a storm? They havent been out in one before they are in 6ft runs with tarpauling covering 60% of top and a carrier in each run:shock:

Anyone else had thunder?!

:wave: Hi the sky here is black and its pouring down, but no thunder yet!! As for buns ine love the rain but have never been out when its thunder/lightning, not sure bout thunder as it may frighten them.Anyway hope you,ve got the washing in.:lol::lol::lol:

we had thunder the other day and my outdoor bunny was fine...however in the past, poppy used to go off her food after a thunderstorm :? jsut keep an eye on them

I hate how the weather changes so quickly now :(

I know :shock:

I just had to drag a bale of hay into my kitchen as its started raining :shock:

Ill leave them out for now and keep an eye on them out the window as they are outside buns anyway so would be near it no matter what:roll:

Storm isnt living up to her name... she is laying in her green extendable tunnel, so she "Doesn't get her fur wet" :lol:

i have four of my buns out one in garage 4 inside the four outside love the rain so much they will sit and get soaked and as the binky boys were trying there best not to let me grab them, i was getting soaked so i put old compost bags over the top to stop them sitting in it, i got the look of how dare you :lol: rains stopped now weather is gorgeous again

I know :shock:

I just had to drag a bale of hay into my kitchen as its started raining :shock:

Ill leave them out for now and keep an eye on them out the window as they are outside buns anyway so would be near it no matter what:roll:

Storm isnt living up to her name... she is laying in her green extendable tunnel, so she "Doesn't get her fur wet" :lol:

AWww bless her.x

i have four of my buns out one in garage 4 inside the four outside love the rain so much they will sit and get soaked and as the binky boys were trying there best not to let me grab them, i was getting soaked so i put old compost bags over the top to stop them sitting in it, i got the look of how dare you :lol: rains stopped now weather is gorgeous again

:lol::lol::lol:

"How dare you ruin our fun mummy, go back inside and leave us alone!"

Aww!!:lol:

Been beautiful sunshine all day here. 10 mins ago the clouds gathered couple of claps of thunder and some lightening and the heavens opened.

Brightening up again now!

Roo and her babies were enjoying being out in the run then a MASSIVE thunderstorm and hail came outta nowhere :shock::shock: They were soaked! And shaking in fear, i'm terrified of thunder too but had to brave it as it was flooding in the garden. They are fine now, but i'm still drying off :roll:

Roo and her babies were enjoying being out in the run then a MASSIVE thunderstorm and hail came outta nowhere :shock::shock: They were soaked! And shaking in fear, i'm terrified of thunder too but had to brave it as it was flooding in the garden. They are fine now, but i'm still drying off :roll:

Oh no!!

We had some rain, but now it is blue skies again :roll:

Back