• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG just had to rush Woody to the vets/ He's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe this is happening again.

Woody was fine, playing with toys at 10.30 this morning. By midday he was hunched in the corner with very laboured breathing. I picked him up straight away which I can never normally do and can feel an abnormal mass in his abdomen as well.

I've rushed him straight to the vet, it seems there is a problem with his heart but they don't know what the mass is. He is having x rays now and I am waiting for them to ring with the results. He is one very sick bunny :(

Woody is a naughty dutch bunny who will be 7 in december, I am so worried.

I can't believe it is possible to loose 3 bunnies in one week from completely different causes, he has got to pull through. :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
awwww big vibes and hugs they say it goes in 3's so hopefully he will recover fine and be ok

oh no!!!!!!! bless him woody you better buck up your ideas and get better you rents are getting worried!!!! coudl it be he has swallowed somthing he shouldnt have ...bless you your not having the best week poor you vibes your way xxxx

Oh No!! Sending loads of vibes to Woody. Is it Woody who lives with Summer?
Poor boy, thinking if you Liz x x

Oh no! Liz I am so sorry, you know where I am if you need any help, sending loads of vibes for Woody and calming vibes for you

Oh no Liz!! I am sooooooo sorry!:cry::cry::cry: Gosh I can barely cope with hearing any more heartache let alone you having to deal with it!!:shock: Sending a ton of vibes to you and woody!! Fingers crossed he makes it! :love::love::love:

OH NO Liz gosh I am soooo totally sorry!!! This is all so not fair :cry::cry:! Sending you loads of hugs!! Gosh I just wish I wish I wish I could do something to help!

Sending you a supper huge hug :love::love::love::love::love:

:cry::cry: Oh my god Liz :cry::cry: I'm so sorry. I wish there was something any of us could do :cry: Big hugs to you. I cant believe it.

so very sorry to hear this. i feel so bad for you. at least the buns all had so much love with you. maybe the two greiving buns could be paired up at a later date? my thougths are with you in what must have been such an awful upsetting week xxx

Back