• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Dates - Vibes Needed! U/D Post 13 w/ photos!

SmokyJoe78

Mama Doe
Hello,
I'm going to visit Angie at BARC tomorrow with Lulu for some dates with 4 boy buns - greedy, I know! :oops::D

Hopefully there will be one that she likes, we've already tried her with 3 different boys and she wasn't happy with any of them.........:oops::roll:

So am needing some vibes please and some "don't be so fussy" shout-outs for Lulu :lol::lol::lol:

Here she is running around the garden:

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

Thank you and will let you know how we get on - going to be a long day :)

Last edited:
some buns are more fussy than others....chelsea shunned all males and choose a female for company in hte end?! rabbits eh?! lol x

well... we have had a little chat with Humbug , Sage , Vimto and Oakley about the etiquette of a first date ... or more especialy speed blind dating :roll:

i have laid down a few ground rules

no humping
no biting
no fur pulling
and definatly no fighting

:shock:

unfortunatly they all seemed more interested in their oat hay than what i was saying ..:roll: :roll:

Ahhhh well ... we ll see :D

We're going to leave at about 7am :shock:
I will send you a PM just before we leave.
I will try to have a word with Lulu about behaving herself :oops::shock:

:wave: hi, im tracey, angies sister. i will see you tomorrow too and will be bringing oakley with me as hes at mine at the moment.i will stay to give you a hand, lets hope for good weather :) and happy bunnies.

Well after a lovely afternoon in Angie's garden, we came home with Humbug

IMG_0810.jpg

He was the third boy bun we tried, after Lulu and Sage fought and again with Vimto :(
We kept Lulu and Humbug separated in two halves of a run and they didn't seem too bothered by each other, so they haven't actually got together yet.
Before we got Lulu she lived in a house with a dog which she played with, and she can be aggressive with other bunnies, so we're going to take the softly softly approach so that she can learn to trust another bunny - fingers crossed.
IMG_0808.jpg

Here's the set up in the living room:
IMG_0802.jpg

and hopefully we can bond them slowly ;)

Thanks guys, not much going on this evening. Just Humbug running up and down binkying, and Lulu trying to follow him :roll: Oh and the digging in the carry case :lol:

Back