• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Overcompensating for leaving them

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I think i am overcompensating my buns cause i am leaving them!

bcus im going to uni my mum and dad are going to take care of the buns for me, and i wanted them in a group because i felt if i had 2 pairs, in hutches, its harder for my mum n dad to put each pair out everyday when they both work.

so my plan was, to bond them into a group and have them have a shed/dog kennel plus run or something so its much easier for my mum and the buns get to be a group.

but i keep spending more and more cash in my head for their new accomodation lol!

i going to miss them soooo mcuh :(

I think i am overcompensating my buns cause i am leaving them!

bcus im going to uni my mum and dad are going to take care of the buns for me, and i wanted them in a group because i felt if i had 2 pairs, in hutches, its harder for my mum n dad to put each pair out everyday when they both work.

so my plan was, to bond them into a group and have them have a shed/dog kennel plus run or something so its much easier for my mum and the buns get to be a group.

but i keep spending more and more cash in my head for their new accomodation lol!

well as you know the accomodation can never be too big. a shed/run would be a nice idea... but you must think practically money wise. as they are now bonded together i guess they must be living in somewhere...ohhh just had a thought cheapy option but join the two hutches together and they cna have both their old hutches?"!!!! attatch a run and voila large accomodation to fit 4 snuggly buns! :)

This is the thing, dad said we can find a way to attatch two hutches together or something but i dont want to!

i want a shed, or a dog kennel, mainly bcus i know the buns will be out in the run on the grass on weds,fri,sat,sun aka days my mum has off. but the other days they probably wont be able to be out, so if i have a big shed they will be okay, or a dog kennel with attatched run on the concrete :)

so it is intheir best interests....but i still think im going a bit overboard

This is the thing, dad said we can find a way to attatch two hutches together or something but i dont want to!

i want a shed, or a dog kennel, mainly bcus i know the buns will be out in the run on the grass on weds,fri,sat,sun aka days my mum has off. but the other days they probably wont be able to be out, so if i have a big shed they will be okay, or a dog kennel with attatched run on the concrete :)

so it is intheir best interests....but i still think im going a bit overboard

aww nah you jsut love them.... well why not look on ebay for something? you might get it cheaper then? i think wickes do some reasonably cheap sheds?

thing is, i think it would be pretty easy to attatch a zooplus run to a shed or something, so i think id be wasting money if got somethign with a run combined :?

not sure, dad wont let me get anythign like a dog kennel or shed 2nd hand :roll:

Back