• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nemo ... vaccs time ... hope hes ok ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Nemo is off for his first vaccs booster today ...

he was due to have it a few months ago but he had had a couple of bouts of stasis and the vet advised against his jabs at the time as he still wasnt 100% .
He has been much better for 3 to 4 weeks now so we are going to get them done ...but i do so hope it doesnt knock him back again ...
Also hes moulting like mad again so looks like we might be heading for trouble again with that as im sure its what caused his stasis last time :?

Awww poor Nemo. Glad he's been feeling better though. Get some pineapple cubes on his pizza for his moult issues:D My Cracker has been moulting for months now:oops:

Awww poor Nemo. Glad he's been feeling better though. Get some pineapple cubes on his pizza for his moult issues:D My Cracker has been moulting for months now:oops:

:lol: :lol:

im afraid pizza crust is banned from his diet ;) although if i put my plate down to answer the phone hell spot it and nick it seconds .. :roll:

he loves pinapple and papaya though :p

im afraid pizza crust is banned from his diet ;) although if i put my plate down to answer the phone hell spot it and nick it seconds .. :roll:

I remember - I sprinkled them n everything (including my own dinner:oops:):lol:

I often think fondly of the days when I could put my food on the floor and it wouldnt get stolen :rolleyes:

Hope Nemo is ok :)

Back