• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bertie please

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Hey everyone

I need some positive vibes for my boy please. Last night when I got home from work he was sitting hunched up in a corner. On offering him his favourite treat (dried pineapple) he didn't even move. My hubby and I rushed him to the vet who confirmed he has bloat. Bertie has been in the hospital all night (Daisy went with him for company). I am now waiting to hear his progress over night from the vet. So please could I have lots of positive vibes for my little boy...:cry:

Thank you all so much. I just feel helpless. Apparently he's comfortable. His tummy is slightly less bloated today and he has eaten a little but he's still very flat and is on an iv drip. They have made me pick Daisy up as she had chewed his iv drip out 3 times during the course of the night. I hate the fact that my little man is there by himself now. :cry:

Sending loads more vibes for Bertie.Naughty Daisy:no::no: you should not of chewed through your boyfriends drip

Sending vibes for Bertie. I know it seems a shame that he's there on his own but it does make it much easier for them to monitor whether he's eating/pooping etc.

Back