• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiiii!

MissAthena

Young Bun
Hi! :wave:

I've had rabbits since I was little (our first lived till he was 9) and then I had two rabbits after. I was quite young so I lost interest in them and our last one died in Nov. 2000. I still feel guilty for being too young to look after them properly :cry:

But now, I'm all grown up (ish 8)) I decided as an adult (yeah right!) that I was now able to be responsible for looking after rabbits.

I've adopted 3 gorgeous black Rex Mini girls which were born on the 30th of April and will be collecting them on Friday/Saturday :love:

I originally bought 2 but when I got home, I felt so guilty about leaving one on her own, I contacted the seller and bought her :D

Now I'm just really looking forward to having my three girls! :D

Awww I'm so glad you found us, your bunnies sound lovely, be sure to post lots of piccies, and keep us updated when you finally get them :wave:

oh and welcome to RU!!!!

Back