• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley With No Name

How would you rather this happened?

• I would like to purchase a raffle ticket in hopes of winning the book

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would prefer to be able to buy the book

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • i dont mind

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
if you know what that is...then read on.

if you dont, do a search and a mini book i wrote will appear!

This Book is being printed! By myself to raise money for starlights rabbit rescue, it is going to be professionally made, with photos and everything AND a special extra chapter.

The story will be re written slightly,and with new parts to it to make it even better, but how would you like to own this book...

please choose below!

I want to buy it chick :wave: x

Edir I actually want to buy more than one, im want to get one for my sister and my mums partners daughter :) x

Ill look into how much they will cost to produce :D

if someone wants to do the illustrations then please let me know, i may do photos but i think i would prefer illustrations x

am looking into it now :D

The story is much longer now, and has 2 extra chapters in it.

:)

and remeber if i ever get to become a scriptwriter or a writer....you guiys will have my first work!

just need a bun for a model for the front page, i dnt think i should use mine as it wont seem 'real' as u guys all know them :?

Well no one knows mine really so when I come for my photoshoot your more than welcome to use one of mine. But won't be offended if you say no! :lol:

Had time to do my siggie yet? ;)

Well no one knows mine really so when I come for my photoshoot your more than welcome to use one of mine. But won't be offended if you say no! :lol:

Had time to do my siggie yet? ;)

i just think my lot r so 'famous' on here it wouldnt look right! what do your slook like?

(not being picky just i have sort of got a few ideas of what iw ould like 'marley' to look like tbh none of mine even fit the description)

u can put a piccie up if u want :D

i just think my lot r so 'famous' on here it wouldnt look right! what do your slook like?

(not being picky just i have sort of got a few ideas of what iw ould like 'marley' to look like tbh none of mine even fit the description)

u can put a piccie up if u want :D

I sent you my photobucket account! :lol: but here's Alfie

08062008135.jpg
[/IMG]

and Bugsy

05052008077.jpg
[/IMG]

Not the best photo of her but they only one I have.

As I said won't be offened if you don't want to use them :lol: but I think there lovely!

Back