• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbit

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Well I was telling my oh about how I want my next rabbit to be a giant. So I showed him pictures of a few and guess what. He said, well I wouldn't mind having one of them. Yay. I won't be getting one until I move house and have a garden though so I can't get too excited. I also want an English lop. I can't wait til we get a bigger garden. He said I can have all the rabbits I want but they have to live outside. That is fine with me. They will still come in the house at night :lol::lol:. He always falls in love with them when they arrive and he gets to know them although he doesn't like admitting it. I will never go overboard though unless I win the lottery:roll::lol:. We were talking the other night about what we would do if we won the lottery like you do. First thing to come out of my mouth. I will buy a huge garden/fields and have huge sheds and runs with lots and lots of rescue bunnies and employ people to help look after them all, provide my employees with properties and things and change a few peoples lives and let them spend all day in a gorgeous area with amazing scenary where they can spend all day with rabbits. Well it sounds like my dream.:lol:

It's lovely to dream isn't it. I bet a lot of us want that sort of thing. We should set up an online rabbit syndicate. :lol:

Back