• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think?

Ronin80

New Kit
I have a 2 year old angora mix who is not the friendliest (I got her from a rescue and think she was abused in the past) and a 1 year old holland lop who it just the sweetest little guy ever! My angora hated him when I brought him home he was about 6 months old, she wanted to kill him it seemed, but after a week of intros they have been best friends ever since, she seems to be the leader but she lets him be, its very odd, he was just neutered less than a week ago and I dont see any differance in their relation ship....but heres my question...I am getting a new baby bun at the end of the month from a friend of mine who had an accidental litter, shes not sure yet if its a girl or boy...I am wondering how you all think the bonding will go, I think my lop will be ok but my angora may not like it at first....anyone have any expiriance with this?

Thank you!
Bre-:wave:

Are you planning on bonding all 3?? She sounds like a typical woman :lol: btw both your bunnies are gorgeous :love:

You can try bonding but must be prepared that it may not happen. You will then have a bun on its own which in turn may mean you will want/need to get another as a companion for the 3rd bun. Are you able to afford/cope with possbily 4 rabbits instead of 2. If getting a 3rd Id recommend getting another male as your female sounds like she's in charge & may hate another female being anywhere near her but may tolerate another male (this comes from personal experience) :)

Back