• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh why am i so soft, i have another bun

areia

Wise Old Thumper
ok i mentioned in the pets at home adoption thread i put up about a bun who my son fell in love with, after much umming and arghing i said if hes still there at the end of the week we shall get him. lo and behold he was there and greeted me, how could i not, my son paid for him with his pocket money a whole five pounds (this was what the p@h requested as min donation fee )
i felt a little guilty as i swore never to buy a bun for a pet shop, as my astute 9 year old said but its for adoption its not like a brand new bunny, (i though beside the point hense why i waited and if it was ment to be it will be), how this bun could be still in store for more than 3 days let alone 3 weeks:shock: i dont know,

well got him home as he has no history, is uneutered, hes is in quarentine in my garage in a huge run with a hutch at the end, he is the most loving bun at the moment hes a little nippy but only as he wants to mount everything, and he sprays alot, as soon as i open the door in the morning he jumps up to greet me with little squeaks as he was in store with a partner, i gave him a cuddly toy which he lies next to, he does get lonely and absolutly loves cuddles on your lap and doesnt mind at all what time of day or night (as ive sneeked in at 3 am :oops:)you pick him up.
he cannot be any older than 12 months max his coat is so soft, teeth, eyes are fine feet and claws clean and trimmed, why oh why do people get bored of buns they just dont understand, hes done nothing to anyone :( well hes mine now hes not going anywhere, so in about 6 weeks i will finding a girlie for him :D im deffinatly stopping at 6 deffinalty (not saying i promise though )im wondering if he will still love after ive got his plumbs orf :oops:

ok so here is Doc, want to get him a girlie and call her clara gold star on guessing the film i got the names from
Photo-0174-1.jpg
[/IMG]

this is the only piccie i could get as he never stays still

Oh my GOODNESS......he is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And hey, I think you did well for holding out......I never would have made it out of the shop without him the FIRST time!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in answer to march hare i was very very strong as i was trying my hardest to explain to my son that we cant help every bun we come across but he insisted on paying for him himself even though i told him firmly he will be shared and that hes is not his, hes even said hes paying for the neutering with his pocket money, i had to really think about keeping more buns although i have the space i love spending lots of time with them and watching there behaviours and having 4 already with 4 foster buns i spend hours with them:oops:

cazzap you are begining to know me to well :lol:

sw33ty yes that cheeky face shows even more when i get sprayed which is every time i see him :roll: ive started to change my clothes in the garage now so he can smell himself on the sprayed jeans and shirt bit icky i know but i havent a washing machine at the mo :evil: still waiting for landlord to fix it, also i get the pleading eyes look when i tell him firmly "no" every time he tries to mount my arm will have more pics when he sits still more

he also has a brown heart shape on his black fur which is strange but really sweet

yayyyyyyyyy you film buff you :lol:

One of my favourite movies :lol: the second i heard those names i thought of back to the future. I had them on video a few years back but watched them so much i killed them :lol:

I've always wanted a dutch :love:

Back