• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Almost there, almost ready for a big bunny change

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
Hopefully in a week (maybe two) my two outdoor bunnies will be house bunnies.

The area where they will live is finally clear.

I've just placed a big order with pets@home's website for a bed, and tunnels and chewtoys and a sisal carrot tree and some other stuff, so I can make it all homely for them in their new living space.

Hopefully they'll be much happier inside than in the garden. I'm happy as they won't have to go through an out door winter, I know I'm pathetic but hey thats what I want.

:bunny:

What lucky bunnies :) My house bunny has just been bonded with her new husbun so she will be moving outdoors :( im dreading it!! Are they having a whole room to themselves?? Or just part of a room?

They will be living in the lounge mainly, I've got a big enclosure for them (I can't let them run out when I'm not there for fear the cat might get them) and they'll be let out when I'm round and as I'm a house wife thats most the time!

Its awesome having house bunnies, you'll love it :) I brought my outdoor bunny to live inside and now when she's away its really quiet and lonely :lol:

Back