• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a good rant

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Had a woman coming to see the buns at 6pm to pick a partner for her male as his partner recently passed on.

Just called her and asked if she was running late, her response

"oh im sorry i had a migraine i meant to call you, we went and got a baby rabbit from a farm on Sunday" :censored::censored::censored:

So you had a migraine for 4 days since getting it?!:censored::censored:

Especially as it is my other half mums birthday and i had to come back real early to be back in time, and for nothing.

The inconsideranceof some people is so :censored: annoying

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Feel a bit better after getting that out. -sighs-

I say its as well she didn't get your bunny.

She said her buns partner died fitting of a parasite :shock:

EC?

Shouldnt she then have wormed her other bun and quarantined first?
As that was what i was going to discuss with her, like what her vets had said about the death.

I haqd a woman phone me up saying her vet had recommended etting intouch with me as she had just lost one of her rabbits to Myxi and thought it would be a good idea if they brought the one left behind to me the same day to bond it (it wasn't even vaccinated) I won't tell you my reply and her vets got a dressing down too.:shock:

As regards timewasters not getting intouch that is all part of being a rescue and why we all get hacked of at times:D

I haqd a woman phone me up saying her vet had recommended etting intouch with me as she had just lost one of her rabbits to Myxi and thought it would be a good idea if they brought the one left behind to me the same day to bond it (it wasn't even vaccinated) I won't tell you my reply and her vets got a dressing down too.:shock:

As regards timewasters not getting intouch that is all part of being a rescue and why we all get hacked of at times:D

Thats unbelievable, actually no, i can believe someone would be that stupid.

I know timewasters are :censored: but its the fact that i came back from a party to wait for her, and I had to call HER about it!!!

I couldnt help but say "if your bunny has been bred by a backyard breeder and has all kinds of dental problems etc, don't bother calling me, you have wasted MY time and you have got the buns hopes up unnecessarily lol"

I'm sorry but I find that is just about right for most of the human race now adays.Just to bl:censored: rude not to have the decency to make a phone call to say they cant make it.Im sure most of us got brought up with manners!!!!!!

Sadly, some people are unbelievably rude. :( It wouldn't have taken 5 minutes to ring you just to let you know. :roll: Worrying that she's got a baby bun without really knowing if it's safe to. :(

Back