• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy bunny

miffy's mum

Warren Scout
just got home from a shopping trip, Ive bought miffy so many new toys, treats and a little mat. His binkying around non stop his sooo happy. Its so nice to see. He tries to dig through the mat and then he shakes his ears and does a binky at the same time. :love:

lol i spend a fortune cus i buy 2 of everything cus i have 2 pairs!!

altho now there a group maybe i wont...

altho i am buying them all ne wbits bcus they r a group now!

where abouts in essex are you? i find it hard to find good pet shops!x

:wave: Im in woodford green, I went to romford and the market was on.....there was a good pet stall with bits and bobs. Wilkinsons was the other place where i got a few bits.

:wave: Im in woodford green, I went to romford and the market was on.....there was a good pet stall with bits and bobs. Wilkinsons was the other place where i got a few bits.

never looked in wilkinsons for pet bits actually, well i did the day i got peanut and jelly over 2 years ago, but not since...hmmmm

there is one in chelsmford :D ;)

i have some holiday boarders come from near you! they have 3 lurrrvely buns they always bring to me for holidays!

I was just looking at your website, If only i knew.... Mind you i only booked my holiday last week (im going this friday) Ive saved it in my favorites for next time. My cousin is going to look after miffy im a little worried tho :( hence why ive bought all the new toys.

I was just looking at your website, If only i knew.... Mind you i only booked my holiday last week (im going this friday) Ive saved it in my favorites for next time. My cousin is going to look after miffy im a little worried tho :( hence why ive bought all the new toys.

awwww! well next time maybe, id love to meet miffy :love:

Ooooh, I haven't been to Romford market in years. :D Alfie had a paper bag today as a pressie - he wasn't too impressed though. :lol:

I :love: Romford they have everything there. Miffy loves primark bags but i didnt go in there today. He loves going in them, chewing them and throwing them in the air. ahhhhhh bless :love:

Alfie's was from primark too - my mum had bought some stuff from there as well so I made her leave the empty bag behind when I dropped her off. She looked at me as if I was mad....... no comment. :lol:

Back