• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petplan Insurance

wendle

Warren Veteran
Hi is anyone else using this insurance i just insured my 2 bunnys n its a really good policy am really pleased with it :):p

Hi is anyone else using this insurance i just insured my 2 bunnys n its a really good policy am really pleased with it :):p

Ive just posted saying how made up i am with them! They've paid out for rverything no questions asked! After tomorrow, ill have prob had about £400 in a year!!!

They're fab!!

They also do direct claims with the vet which is good and just 50pound excess, and they cover dentals aslong as ya have there teeth checked every year which is brilliant :)

:wave: im also with them and think they are brill. they dealt with my claim for about £400 within 2 weeks and paid my vet direct.
x

They also do direct claims with the vet which is good and just 50pound excess, and they cover dentals aslong as ya have there teeth checked every year which is brilliant :)

Not in my experience....or my local rescues. They say they will consider dental claims so long as teeth are checked annually. My rabbits had theirs checked every six months prior to requiring dentals and they won't pay out for any of them with regards to dental issues. If it's straight forward burring that needs doing i.e spurs, then they won't pay for it.

If your rabbit has things like blocked tear ducts, abscess etc that are related to dental issues then they will cover dentals.

:)

Back