• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Third dental in a year and a half...

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
My Lil' Lady twinkle is in tomorrow at 9 o'clock for her third dental. Bless her she's a whizz at this! She proper knows she's going tomorrow as well cos she's flying round the living room being naughty with Jess knowing that she's gonna feel a bit dicky tomorrow. I love PetPlan!!

Any vibes for my brave little girl will be welcome! :love:

Thanks!!

Lisa and the buns xx

Last edited:
Thanks! She's back now tucked up in her cage and pen with her fella Jess. He stayed with her today which settles her massively! She's had everything trimmed again but one of her front teeth needed coming out so she's had one removed. She looked really unhappy at first but she's just eaten some greens and look like she managed them miles better. She looks great!

It doesnt matter how many times, they go in for ops an stuff but i never get used to it. I cant stp thinking bout them all day and feel on top of the world when i go to pick them up. They're my babies and its so nice being part of a forum where people understand how i feel. Ok, sad a**e speech over... :roll::lol:

Back