• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg i cant stop laughing

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
want to get some new toys for my group, as i dont want to use any of their stuff they had b4 incase they dont want to share, but i always use pampered piggies, but as she is closed for a bit..

thought id look on the hay experts and the piccie on the homepage has got me in STITCHES i dont know why but ive found it HILARIOUS

lol i just burst out laughing cus i didnt expect it!

tbh i dont really like the hay experts cus i dont buy hay online cu si get bales, so 90% of it isnt needed, n sonme of the toys r a but pricey.

Anyone know of any other places where i can get stuff?

i miss PP!!

Petplan Insurance

Is anyone else using this insurance i just insured my 2 bunnys with them an its a really good policy am really pleased :)

ive got stuff from there before..my buns..all 4 love those squares of stuff to chew for 89p ....ill have to go find the link..theyre kinda like a straw mat on a willow frame but a few inches square....yummy! theyre fluffy maize squares;)

right off to hay experts!

Last edited:
:lol::lol: our little oscar mini lop had gold tips on the ends of his dark grey fur and we used to say he looked like a hedgehog:lol::lol:

btw nice to see they now keep russell rabbit bedding..mine adore it....and the timmy hay seeds....and the other seeds..and nice range of new additions..now do we have food etc for the next fortnight..or do i go shopping on there and chin shop:oops::lol:

actually that mega expensive food new in.id seen that somewhere before and wondered if itd be any help to bif..either that or the bunnybasicsT food..shes on allen and page but i wonder if no alfafa at al would help her..nah vlaium might tho:roll:

ok watch this thread die..debbie does it again:oops::lol:

Back