• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly, Molly and more Molly

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
After sending some (requested) pics to woodlouse, I couldn't resist posting some on here too......can anyone say "proud mummy??" :oops:

Baby Molly...
DSC00007.jpg

Still just a baby...
DSC000262.jpg

Posing for the camera...
of50590396.jpg

Making herself comfortable...
molly2-1.jpg

Favourite position to be nosey from...
DSC00109.jpg

Molly with baby guinea wiggle...
DSC00184.jpg

"Mum - I'm far more important that Uni!!"
DSC00023.jpg

"Why aren't the piggy's in their basket?"
IMG_0153.jpg

Recent photo...
DSC00018.jpg

Thanks for looking! :love:

Lea. x

As I said to you via PM, she's GORGEOUS :love: Can't wait to meet her and stroke those loppy ears ... cos there are no lop ears here!! People on here will never tire of looking at bunny photos ... that I'm sure of :lol: x

Thanks everybody - I think she's gorgeous too!! :lol::lol::lol:
Really missing her, we are having our kitchen renovated so it's too unsafe for her to be home so she is staying with her grandparents, i know she will be having a good time and being spoilt rotten but home just doesn't feel the same.

Is it just me or do houses feel 'dead' when there are no buns/guineas/etc.. in them?

When she does get home we are going to get her one of those hay roll things, she adores them, and a bigger house, and fingers crossed (with the help of woodlouse and fat fluffs) a husbun!!! So excited!!! :D:D:D

Back