• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anna, Arran's sister

cashmincal

Wise Old Thumper
newphotostaken12013.jpg

newphotostaken12010.jpg

newphotostaken12003.jpg

newphotostaken12.jpg

I am Arran's beautiful Sister :love:

She's v beautiful :love:
Out of interest (and I mean no slight at all x x) is the flat face part of the breed and desirable? Does it cause breathing problems (I'm thinking like for persiancats etc it can?) or increase the risk of dental problems? I only ask cos I'm curious.
She has beautiful fur :love:

I didn't realise think of her having a flat face to be honest :? It does not cause dental problems. Touch wood (as I'm supersticious that way) I do not have teeth problems with my cashmere lops. She does not have any problems breathing.

I didn't realise think of her having a flat face to be honest :? It does not cause dental problems. Touch wood (as I'm supersticious that way) I do not have teeth problems with my cashmere lops. She does not have any problems breathing.

Yep, I'm superstitious like that too! :oops: Everytime I think oh the buns have all been well recently, somebuns gauranteed to go into stasis or something :roll: I try not to even think such things just in case!
She's a very pretty girlie, I'd just love to touch her!!!

Back