• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a bad bunny mom :-(

Veronica

Mama Doe
....but it had to be done!

Before..
Photo-00171.jpg

After..
Photo-00213.jpg

It's only till she's through this AWFUL moult that she's going through at the moment. It's driving every member of my family crazy with sneezing, and for our sake...and Len's....I've trimmed her right back. Once her coat starts to grow back, I think I'll probably leave it long for winter.

I do feel awful, as it's the first time I've properly clipped her (usually just given her face a trim), and she does look odd...but it's simply for practical reasons.

In exchange, we're going to be doing up the shed....which means brand spanky new housing for my lovely pair :D :D :D Yay!

xxx

when I saw the title I knew exactly what you had done :lol:

she will feel cooler for it, but she'll not know what she looks like, it'll be fine :)

Poor Pru. Her face says it all Veronica:lol::lol: I know how she feels, Im having a bad hair day.

Did she used to be the fluffy one in your siggie?? Just I cant tell any difference in the before and after pic :oops:

Bless her :love:

:lol::lol::lol: you've just got to laugh! Poor Pru!

My mum found her very amusing....and called her "a big snowball" :lol: She also wondered why she looks still so fluffy! Which admittedly she does....it's just the plushness of the coat, very thick! :D

Poor poor Pru :lol:

xxx

I think it's the best thing for her. I think all long haired bunnies should be clipped during the summer for their own sake...after all they aren't designed to have long coats really, we did that for our own gain and pleasure! :)

I clip all of mine and they seem much happier for it!! even if they do look odd.....Milly looks a lot like Pru when she's been clipped...:)

Back