• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cockatiels

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Just thought I'd share some pics with you of Moody and Jojo. No other reason than I took them today after I had realised how I didn't have many of them.

Moody
003-14.jpg

Moody, is this a better side for you?
004-12.jpg

Or how about this side?
005-12.jpg

Jojo, can I get on your head please?
006-11.jpg

I'll sulk if I can't then
009-6.jpg

So what is this thing exactly?
011-7.jpg

The happy couple having a preen
016-4.jpg

Thats about as close as they get before one will tell the other to move up!

aw im glad you let them out of their cage...i always feel so bad for birds who arent allowed out to fly and be birds... they look happy!!!!! :)

I let them out as much as possible, with 7 cats wandering around its not as often as I would like. They always have a good time when out, chewing the curtain pole, the wallpaper, pooing on my head. :lol:

Skeleton they just have the normal tiel mix, millet and whatever we are eating that they can nick! I give them apple cores, pear cores (with a good bit of the fruit on still) lettuce (not iceburg) broc, carrot and whatever else we have veg wise most of it gets thrown on the floor unless its a biscuit or toast. Bit like humans they are like all the naughty things.

This is their cage

045-1.jpg

They were in a big parrot cage but now they have a indoor aviary.

Wow i like the cage.Yeah i give mine parrot mix with cockatiel seeds,millet and fruit and veg.Mines get out to fly,have had to cockatiel proof around the edges of my walls haha :lol: Sweetiepie loves one of my hamsters and the two of them sit and chat believe it or not to each other,or maybe they are arguing.One of mines is a poor looking wee soul but is healthy and noisy enough.I had to split him up from his bud cos she was pulling his feathers out and they have never grown back in,the vet said sometimes this happens.So they are in separate cages and get out separate but seem to be okay with that as they still get up to their mishief!

Back