• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
unti; i can put the buns outside? they have been inside from sunday 1:30pm, and its now wednesday 10am.

They are going in a lavendar lodge which i KNOW is only for two buns and i have four but i need them to be somewhere while i buy their new home bcus like i explained 2 lou when she was here, cus it was so unlikely i couldnt buy a shed or dog kennel and run, and then it not work out, plus their new home is going to be massive n they may argue over space.....so i want them in a smaller space for a week or so.

Also when can i put them in the run together?

xxx

Maybe try them in one of your runs together today, put it on a new patch of grass if possible and see what happens :)

If there are any problems just move them back to the small run. There may be a bit of chasing as it'll be new territory for them all, but I don't think it'll do any harm to try.

what about all the other bunnies around :? u know the concrete bit befor emy back door???

what if i put them on there? then they wudnt see any other buns, just its getting rally smelly in the utility room e ven tho i do a quick clean, i need to clean it properly.

i dunno if the space is 2 much :? its 7 foot

Yeah put them on the concrete bit. The space shouldn't be a problem as all seems to be going so well :D

big oooooops!

Peanut started chasing EVERYONE there was fluff everywhere n pebbles got so frightened she was just running on everyone, into the walls, thought shewas gunna have a heart attack! :shock::shock:

there back in the utility, i didnt even get a chance to clean it

No problem, just go back to how they were and they should settle down again.

Give it a few days then try again.

Just clean around them if you have to.

Bunnies are certianly weird little creatures :roll:

As I said I kept mine in a dog crate for 2 weeks at one point. There is likely to be a few scuffles when you move them anyway but the longer they have been together the easy it will be :)

maybe i can use that wooden green run i had for those piggies next time.

defo not big enough for two let alone 4 bunnies realistically but maybe i need to build them up to it.

i got so worried id ruined it:oops:

and btw...jelly did the same thing! just lied there!!!

Back