• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me N' my Buns

Ronin80

New Kit
Hi there everyone, new to the forum here
I am married with 2 kids and we have two buns, Ronin a 1 year old Holland Lop little boy and Phaeda a 2 year old Angora mix and I got her from a local rescue.
I will be getting another bun at the end of the month, I am very excited!

The last few months have been very hard, I had 5 guinea pigs who I have had for years and also did rescue work for pigs, My daughter had been having pretty serious health issues and I have tons of testing done only to find out part of the problem is that shes allergic to the guinea pigs, Shes been deathly allergic to cats for a couple years and now it was starting the same way with the pigs, I was devistated but did manage to find great homes where I can even still go see them!

My youngest child starts school this sep so I am hoping to be able to get into doing Rabbit rescue work...

Heres my Clan:
Me:
20070109__-1.jpg

us.jpg

PICT0533.jpg

PICT0531.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT1908.jpg

PICT1085.jpg

PICT1914.jpg

There cage:
PICT1875-1.jpg

Aww cute bunnies :love:

You have a lovely family :)

My 1st rabbit some years ago was a Angora and i became extremely allergic to him and had to have my friend care for him :( its the Angora fur that did me.

Back