• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Essex People..Help Needed

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hi can anyone in Essex come to me in GreatTotham, near Maldon/Witham and collect two four foot hutches and an indoor crate for Kris at Starlights Rabbit Rescue??

I dont drive but have offered these hutches for keeping and the cage on loan :D

P.S...you will even get to meet my four! ;)

P.S can be any day cept fri but the sooner the better!

Again I am in Market Harborough all week but could do it at the weekend if they will fit in my car.

they prob would, theyre just standard 4 foot ones, altho one does have legs... one doesnt. n dog crate folds up.

shud have just givent hem 2 u sunday shudnt i lol!!

I would try and work out a way, but an assembled 4ft hutch won't fit in my car, I've tried it before!

I would try and work out a way, but an assembled 4ft hutch won't fit in my car, I've tried it before!

lol! it does fit in my mums as we have blimming huge renault laguna estate! but she is too busy :(

she has said she can meet someone in chelmsford on her way to work one day if that means anyone can help??

My car is an Audi A4 but it's the version with the boot not a hatchback so it's really difficult to get anything sizeable in it. Flatpack no problem!

Other problem of course is that I work full time so can't really go driving around the Essex countryside much during the week!

My car is an Audi A4 but it's the version with the boot not a hatchback so it's really difficult to get anything sizeable in it. Flatpack no problem!

Other problem of course is that I work full time so can't really go driving around the Essex countryside much during the week!

yeh i understand! louise might be able to come get them but i feel bad as she came here last week!

Back